Our Lobbyists Hamilton Public Affairs Represents the Interests of HHSANJ:
Hamilton Public Affairs, LLC was established to help clients meet their business objectives. Our governmental affairs consultants and specialist help companies anticipate and manage regulatory changes through our significant network of contacts at all levels of the local, state and federal governments. By helping clients gain access to key decision makers and timely data, we provide a political and legislative presence and participation that is critical to success.
We are committed to helping our clients anticipate and understand changes in the legislative and regulatory environments and, where possible, take proactive positions on key issues. With our assistance, clients of Hamilton Public Affairs, LLC raise critical issues and their concerns with legislators and regulators on a wide range of industry-specific matters.
The Hamilton Public Affairs, LLC principals have managed diverse businesses in both the public and private sectors, from start-ups to multi-million-dollar governmental agencies. They understand the complexities of the public and private arenas and the impact that decisions at all levels can have on an association. Hamilton Public Affairs, LLC’s active involvement in political affairs at all levels of government in New Jersey places them in the unique position to interact with public officials and therefore to ascertain the best strategy for your association. The Hamilton Public Affairs, LLC team maintains close relationships with local and state officials and is actively involved on both sides of the political spectrum, which makes them amply qualified to manage the public policy task at hand.
Reduction of burdensome overhead by negotiating with applicable state and accrediting bodies by emphasizing the value of and problems encountered by Health Care Service Firms.
Our goals include but are not limited to :
- Streamlining regulatory issues which affect our members’ ability to continue to provide highest quality of service in NJ,
- Addressing issues that affect the ability of Health Care Service Firms to offer employment opportunities in NJ.
- Coordination of state and accreditation bodies’ conflicting regulations and guidelines.
- Addressing reimbursement issues impacting Medicaid PCA and skilled nursing providers.
- Meeting with legislators to educate them about the importance of Health Care Service Firms and why legislation would affect citizens differently than legislation’s effect from other businesses.